Monday, April 21, 2008

Tourmaline quilt w.i.p.


So Judy talked me into taking a class with Irene Dewar up at Judy's shop (Sew-Sisters, Toronto). I don't usually take quilting classes, but have to admit it was fun! Irene's pattern is called Tourmaline. She did hers in batiks and it looks fab, but I did mine in black and white. Yikes, it's busy! I have a few blocks using different fabrics that I forgot up at the shop, so I'm hoping it will calm things down a bit when I insert them. This class is ongoing, so check it out at http://www.sew-sisters.com/


1 comment:

Judy said...

We are taking good care of your blocks (alright - I confess I don't know where they are specifically...stashed away with mine I suppose). I haven't done a lick of sewing in 10 days what with all the Creativ Festival frenzy around here! Now that it is passed I am very eager to get going again and my mind is spinning with ideas. Talk to you soon! Judy (a woman in search of a nickname)